|Dinglie Danglie Doodle|
|Season 4, Episode 3b|
|Air date||July 31, 2001 (Tuesday)|
|Written by||Scott Kraft|
|Storyboard by||François Bruel|
Guys and Dollies
Dinglie Danglie Doodle is a episode from Season 4.
The premiere of this episode took place on Tuesday, July 31, 2001.
When Zowie overhears her Dad Percy say a bad word she can't stop saying it.
- This is the only episode in the entire series where adult robots get enlarged.
- This episode has a similar plot to episodes of Arthur, Yoko! Jakamoto! Toto!, Tiny Toon Adventures, The Powerpuff Girls, Animaniacs, Dexter's Laboratory, Cailiou, Seven Little Monsters, Baby Looney Tunes, Modren Family, Speechless, SpongeBob SquarePants, Rugrats, Angela Anaconda, The Berenstain Bears, Regular Show, Franklin, The Loud House, The Pink Panther and Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz. Each having the plot where a character, hears/learns a bad word and says it, then another character finally tells them that it's a rude word to say, and over time, they stop saying it.
- Pappy doesn't appear in this episode.
- Olie Polie (Voiced by Cole Caplan)
- Zowie Polie (Voiced by Kristen Bone)
- Polina Polie (Olie's Mom) (Voiced by Catherine Disher with an Midwestern accent)
- Percy Polie (Olie's Dad) (Voiced by Adrian Truss)
- Gizmo (Olie’s Uncle) (Voiced by Adrian Truss with an Southern Drawl accent)
- Spot (Voiced by Robert Smith)
- Red Coupey
- Baxter Bevel (Voiced by Philip Williams)
- Binky Bevel (Voiced by Sunday Muse)
- Mr. Sunny
- Oval Bbq
Zowie learns a bad word after hearing her dad say it when he was trying to fix the lawnmower. When Gizmo shows up for a visit, he hears Zowie saying “DinglieDanglieDoodle”. He asks her where she heard it from. Polina hears the word and says that The Polie Family doesn’t use that rude word. After Zowie told her mom where she got the nasty word from they go outside and confront Percy. He says he’s sorry for using “The 3 D Word“ and they all go inside for ice cream. Percy is still fixing the lawnmower and hears his next-door neighbor, Baxter Bevel use “The 3 D Word” when he accidentally punches him in the face while he’s trying to do his boxing. He apologizes for saying it, but shortly after hearing his dad say that word, Binky starts saying “The 3 D Word” and Baxter tries to stop him but he keeps saying it over and over again.