|Appearance||Spherical metal teapot-ish pitcher with eyes on a base with a switch and four "wheels"|
After Olie sits down for breakfast, he hops to Olie and pours some orange juice in a cup for him. He looks at Olie from above when Olie gets up and leaves (before he finishes his breakfast appearently) due to being a "later tater" for school.
One shot, while Olie is hopping through the entire kitchen, shows him moving to the beat with everything else. Another scene shows him outside on the frontyard table, surrounded by cups of lemonade. After the Polies take them all, he hops off the table, bounces on the ground, and then pours some lemonade in's Spot's dog bowl by raising himself to reach it from above.
He can be seen looking at Olie as he begins conducting as a musician. He joins in the harmonic whirs and bangs when the music starts. He is then seen spinning around the blender when Spot causes the music to speed up rapidly.
He is seen on the table, being idle as Percy and Polina sleep with Coochie and Coo in their arms after finally getting them tuckered out. Later, Zowie is carrying him while opening Chili's door. It is assumed Zowie was going to fill him with a drink. However, she is stopped from doing this because they have to be quiet, and Polina puts Electric Kettle back on the table quietly.
- This fact is incorrect. The four half-spheres below his base are really just stands. He always hops when he moves.
- This character is very inactive. Not much is known about him, so his name is not yet confirmed.
- This character never blinks on screen.
- This character might not be an electric kettle, but rather a juice pitcher that looks like a kettle. He always pours juice and he is never see functioning like a kettle.
- Pots have commonly called him black, despite him not being the inferior race.
- he is a well-known advocate for national socialism and commonly is seen making passionate public speeches on his views
- His favorite film is Birth of a Nation