|Oh Olie, Olie, It's A Wired World|
|Season 5, Episode 2C|
|Air date||December 17, 2001 (Monday)|
|Written by||Ben Joseph|
|Storyboard by||Andrew Tan|
Superest Bot of Them All
Forgive And Forget It
Oh Olie, Olie, It's A Wired World is an episode of season 5. It is the 3rd segment of Episode 52 and is the 156th segment in the entire series.
Olie is exploring.
Lighty is on the fritz, but before Mom can call an electrician Dad and Olie set up their Rejigger-Rigger-Ator-Rator to save the day. Only trouble is, the Rejigger isn't working properly and causes all the household items to go into random acts of craziness! Not to worry though, because it all works out in the end.
Lighty, the kitchen light, is on the fritz. But before Mom can call an electrician, Dad and Olie set up their Rejigger-Rigger-Ator-Rator to save the day. The only trouble is that the Rejigger isn't working properly, and it causes all the household items to go into random acts of craziness! Will everything be okey dokey in the end?
Who is centered in this episode?
- Billy (cameo)
- Baxter (cameo)
- Bonita (cameo)
- Pappy (cameo)
- Mousey/Tick Tock
- Telly (cameo)
- Lampy (cameo)
- Vicky (cameo)
- This episode's name is a parody of the lyric "Oh baby, baby, it's a Wild World" from Cat Steven's song, "Wild World".
- Teapot, Electric Kettle, and The Canisters are the only things that don't wobble when everything goes into an act of craziness by floating and wobbling and bouncing.
- Toasty is located on the kitchen table instead of the kitchen counter.
- Here's what happens with each Rejigger-Rigger-Ator-Rator adjustment that goes awry:
- First, when Rejigger is installed in the system, the chairs Zowie and Mom are sitting on spin and raise, making them dizzy.
- Next, after some tinkering, all of the plumbing (the kitchen tap, the bathroom sink, Tubby, and Flushy) gets activated.
- After major adjustments, a machine in The Garage glows purple with blue wavy stripes. Spot is also texture with rainbow stripes.
- Things begin going berserk and out of hand in this next half. First, the garage door constantly opens and closes.
- Next, Dad calls Mom on the phone and Mom is upside down on the ceiling.
- Much to the Bevel's dismay and confusion, they've been altered! Billy has Olie's body, Baxter's head is big, and Bonita's head is tall.
- The entire Planet Polie turns into a cube.
- Dad's body shrinks.
- All gravity in Housey disappears, making everything float. Pappy comes out of nowhere as well.
- After another push, everything falls down. The gravity returned.
- Everything in Housey begins wobbling, floating, and bouncing. All of the furniture, appliances, Olie, Zowie, Spot, Dad, and Mom, even Housey himself.