The Lie is an episode of Rolie Polie Olie.
Brussels sprouts are the yuckiest! But if Olie wants to have dessert and watch Space Boy, he's gotta eat every last one on his plate. After lots of scheming and trouble, Olie learns that what Mom and Dad said was right: little lies can grow into super-duper giant humongous lies. It's always better to tell the truth.
|Season 4, Episode 4b|
|Air date||7/31/2001 (Tuesday)|
|Written by||Michael Stokes|
|Storyboard by||Christophe Pittet|
Detective's Polie's Cookie Caper
Guess It's Nite Nite
Olie tells a lie, when he doesn't want to eat his brussels sprouts.
- Olie Polie
- Zowie Polie
- Polina Polie (Olie and Zowie's Mom)
- Percy Polie (Olie and Zowie's Dad)
- Billy's house
- Although we are showing Billy's house, neither he nor his brother or parents did not participate in this episode.
- Olie Polie played with brussels sprouts.
- Olie Polie also made a another lie at the end of the episode.
- Pappy And Billy Bevel doesn't appear in this episode.