|Through Trick and Thin|
|Season 1, Episode 1b|
|Air date||October 4, 1998 (Sunday)|
|Written by||Peter Sauder|
|Directed by||Mike Fallows|
Little Sister, Big Bother
Through Trick and Thin is the second episode of Rolie Polie Olie from the first season.
Spot tries to do tricks.
- Olie Polie (Voiced by Cole Caplan)
- Polina Polie (Olie's Mom) (Voiced by Catherine Disher with an Midwestern accent)
- Percy Polie (Olie's Dad) (Voiced by Adrian Truss)
- Spot (Voiced by Robert Smith)
- Susie Bevel
- Dan Bevel
Who is centered in this episode?
- The episode's title is based on the saying "through thick and thin".
- Lektor announces information about Space Boy and Space Dog, but we do not see or hear them.
- This is the first episode in which Zowie Polie doesn't appear; however, Mom mentions her to be taking a nap.
Titles of episodes in other languages
- Na dobre i na złe - Poland